Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where are you God?

It seems like whenever I make a decision to grow in my relationship with God the exact opposite happens. Why is this? I do not understand. A week ago all i wanted was to grow closer to God and deepen my relationship with Him. and now, to be completely honest and transparent(is that the right word), this is the exact thing i am not doing, and at the moment have no desire to do.
I know He has not left me, i know if i were to reach out He would be, is, right there. And if i know this why am i not doing so? I have been reading my bible, and spending serious time with God but....nothing not anymore..."If you seek Me, you will find Me" well how come whenever i seek You, i never seem to find you.

Also, my mother talked to a doctor this week, explained different issues and symptoms i have been having (for the past year and a half) and he thinks my ovaries are shutting down, along with some other stuff. That is exactly what an 18 year old girl wants to hear. I am flying home the third weekend in Feb. to go see him. Please keep that in prayer.

3 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

The closer you get, the more the devil pulls. Never give up. Never give in.

Katie said...

I can relate, sometimes I feel like I am investing in my relationship with God and he is not answering back. Hang in there... 'cause when he does answer it'll have been worth the wait.
I'll be praying for you, keep me posted on your medical prob. I'm here if you need me.

Laura Ashley Prosapio said...

I definitely see what Mike's saying. Whenever you take one step forward, the enemy is right there to make sure you lose your balance. Stand firm...for even when we don't feel God's presence, it's always there. :)

I'll be praying for your need too!!!