Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So i have been really bad at these things.
i don't ever have time to write about my life,
which P.S. has been CRAZY!!
and not in the good way.
and on top of all of that i got sick this week.
i want to just curl up in my bed and sleep
for the next like o i don't know 3 months.
but anyway....

Things have been crazy, but things have also been good.

I have been holding onto a hurt for over four years now.
i could not let go. i just was so hurt, and mad and felt so betrayed
but this person that there was no way i was going to let him off the hock.
He was a leader to me, someone i looked up to, how could he have done this to me.
I started to realize it was affecting me in so many different aspects in my life.
Holding onto this pain wasn't hurting him, in fact i bet you he never even realized
how baldy he hurt me, holding onto this pain was hurting me.
It was affecting my trust issues, which i already had problems with,
it was bring bitterness into my life that wasn't needed or wanted.
One night i finally went over to talk to one of my amazing leaders, Bethany,
and just let it all out.
With out her even having to say anything it was better.
but then she gave me the advice that i have been waiting to hear.
My anger toward this man has finally left me, and it feels like the world has been
lifted off my shoulders.

now it's time to go to sleep!!

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

I SAID I WAS SORRY ABOUT THE CAKE!!!
sheesh. jk
I am glad that you feel relief...forgiveness is sometimes hard...but always well worth it.