Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I had youth tonight, and it was a good night
but after i was sitting in a chair really just thinking.
I have had alot of different tests taken in my life.
MRI, something with Radioactive stuff, i don't know.
name the test i have had it.
Every time I've been sick or hurt i have always sensed this peace that
i am going to be okay.
I will spare you all the details of why i had testing done,
but this time around i don't have that peace that i have had in the past.
I don't want to just jump to conclusions that something is terribly wrong,
because it very well isn't but i am more nervous then i have ever been before.
please keep me in your prayers!!
not just that everything will be alright, but that God gives
me a peace!!
Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!
i'm going to bed!

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

absolutely we will keep you in our prayer! always do. This malady that you speak of wouldn't have anything to do with having cake smeared on your face, would it? if so, sorry about that!
I pray that you feel better soon. Keep your faith. Even when we feel unsure, Jesus is right there with you. Always.